Project Engineer Mechatronics
Are you looking for a job in an innovative and young company?
Are you passionate about high precision mechanics and quality?
Do you want to learn new things?
Than you might be the person(m/f) we are looking for!
LAB Motion Systems is a high-tech company specialized in the development of machines that require advanced motion performance. LAB Motion Systems realizes state-of-the-art machines for OEM-companies and research institutes. LAB has the experience and know-how to assist our customers from concept generation up to series production.
Our solutions use cutting-edge bearing technologies, high-performance direct drives, servo drives, high-accuracy positioning feedback and integrated motion control. And all this to achieve sub-micron accuracies. Our company has a tradition of continuous improvement and growth in the development of new products. To achieve this, we rely on an excellent team of PhD’s, development engineers, well-trained technicians as well as a professional sales team.
We are looking for the combination of 3 specific skills in this function:
- Mechanical design experience:
- You have experience and know how in machine building and design
- You can work well with CAD-programs (e.g. CREO)
- You have an engineering mindset.
- You can handle complex problems and can distinguish solutions in a constrained environment
- You have a good experience with FEM-modeling
- Project management:
- You can identify the needs and wishes of the stakeholders well (client, engineering team, production team) and you can manage the different parties well to realize the project well
- You translate the client needs into clear technical specifications.
- During the project you can manage client expectations as well as technical feasibility, budget and timing
- You can manage the technical realization, the cost and planning of a complex project to realize successful projects
You achieved an M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree (mechatronics, mechanical engineering, …)
You have experience in engineering, developing products, product management, industrial project management, …
You have at least 5 years of expertise in industrial project management or in machine building.
You know how to get results in a multidisciplinary team, how to enthusiasm your colleagues and get results.
You are a reliable partner for our customers
What we offer
- LAB Motion Systems is a young and inspiring place to work.
- You will be part of a team of professional and experienced veterans, all driven by a desire to innovate and to always improve.
- LAB Motion Systems offers a challenging environment encouraging outside the box thinking.
- Next to developing new concepts, there is room to re-invent the daily business
- Join us and let’s develop, build and change the future with smarter advanced motion systems!
Interested? Get in touch!
Send us your cv and motivational letter via the form below!
We zoeken een m/v medewerker voor ons productieteam. Wil jij onze machine operator worden om stukken precies te draaien? Contacteer ons dan snel.