LAB Motion Systems is a high-tech company, specialized in the development of machines that require advanced motion performance. This advanced motion control is realized for OEM integrations, special developments and research applications. LAB is a partner from concept generation up to series production. Mechatronics is a key driver in our activities: we offer cutting-edge bearing technology, high-performance direct drives, servo drivers, high-accuracy positioning feedback and integrated motion control.
Our company has a tradition of continuous improvement and growth in the development of new products. To achieve this, we rely on an excellent team of PhD’s, development engineers and well-trained technicians and a professional sales team.
LAB Motion Systems has an opportunity to head a high-growth, innovative business in the Benelux and France; understanding that sales is just working hard!
We are looking for an
Inspiring Sales Engineer
- Increases our growth by selling our high-tech subsystems at OEM technology leaders.
- Takes the lead in sales strategy, orientation and implementation for the BELUX & FRANCE.
- Is well positioned to tackle sales challenges: analyze the technical needs of the clients and suggest a solution where LAB Motion Systems can offer added value.
- Is highly regarded to empower the shift from research to industrial market: analyze the existing market, record potential prospects and keep in touch with them.
- Makes a lasting difference to our organisation in service planning and delivery.
- Supports our sales results through lobbying and networking.
- Contributes to the success of our sales targets and objectives worldwide.
- Provides advice and support to the Management to facilitate their decision making.
- Leads and expedites complex sales projects across our new clients.
- Master in Industrial Engineering or equivalent combined with experience in Technical Sales.
- Science, industry and innovation focused, able to understand our potential market.
- Excellent sales skills with sound communications and social experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills on all levels of the hierarchy.
- A proven track record of sales achievements:
- In high performant motion systems for high-tech industry
- With multinationals, SME’s and research centres
- Highly skilled and self-motivated to manage the sales development of our business growth on an international level and within new markets such as China.
- Proven experience with operational and research topics within electronic industry.
- Used to work on long term confidence based client-relations.
- Driven to approach the customer with our high quality product at his fair price.
- Hands–on, inspiring, professional, down to earth attitude.
- Perfect knowledge of English and Dutch are a must; French and/or German is an asset; Chinese is your ‘joker’.
Why work at LAB Motion Systems
LAB Motion Systems is a young and inspiring place to work at. You will be part of a team of 20 professionals and experienced veterans, all driven by a desire to innovate and to always improve. LAB Motion Systems offers a challenging environment encouraging out of the box thinking. As such, next to developing new concepts, there is room to re-invent the daily business fitting the varying team competences. Join us and let’s build, develop and change the future with smarter advanced motion control systems!
- You will have a key position in a company in full expansion.
- Grow into sales management is a possibility, but today we expect someone who pulls up the job.
- Location: headquarters are in Haasrode (Leuven) – Belgium. Willing to travel abroad on a regular base.
- Salary and benefits: competitive package in line with the profile requirements.
You will be informed by e-mail whether or not you will be contacted. The first interview will be by phone, followed by an in depth interview with a selection panel. If you are interested, please mail your resume with a description why you want us to consider you, to: Patricia De Boodt our recruitment consultant – email@example.com