LAB Motion Systems is looking for a
Project Engineer Mechatronics
LAB Motion Systems is a high-tech company specialized in the development of machines that require advanced motion performance. LAB Motion Systems realizes state-of-the-art machines for OEM-companies and research institutes. LAB has experienced know-how from concept generation up to series production.
Our developments offer cutting-edge bearing technology, high-performance direct drives, servo drivers, high-accuracy positioning feedback and integrated motion control. Our company has a tradition of continuous improvement and growth in the development of new products. To achieve this, we rely on an excellent team of PhD’s, development engineers and well-trained technicians as well a professional sales team.
Currently we’re looking for a Project Engineer Mechatronics to join our team. You will be a member of the Application engineering team. This team develops challenging machines in a various range of applications, ranging from automotive, x-ray, laser to research applications. The projects have as a common denominator high demands on dynamics and precision.
We look for the combination of 3 specific skills in this function:
- Mechanical design experience
- You have experience and know how in machine building and design
- You can work well with CAD-programs (e.g. CREO)
- You have an engineering mindset. You can handle complex problems and can distinguish solutions in a constrained environment.
- You have a good experience with FEM-modeling
- Project management
- You can identify the needs and wishes of the stakeholders well (client, engineering team, production team) and you can manage the different parties well to realize the project well.
- You translate the client needs into clear technical specifications.
- During the project you can manage client expectations as well as technical feasibility, budget and timing.
- You can manage the technical realization, the cost and planning of a complex project to realize successful projects.
- You achieved a M.Sc. or PhD degree (mechatronics, mechanical engineering, …)
- You have experience in engineering, developing products, product management, industrial project management, …
- You have at least 5 years of expertise in industrial project management or in machine building
- You know how to get results in a multidisciplinary team, how to enthusiase your colleagues and get results
- You are a reliable partner for your customers
Why work at LAB Motion Systems
LAB Motion Systems is a young and inspiring place to work at. You will be part of a team of professionals and experienced veterans, all driven by a desire to innovate and to always improve. LAB Motion Systems offers a challenging environment encouraging out of the box thinking. As such, next to developing new concepts, there is room to re-invent the daily business fitting the varying team competences. Join us and let’s build, develop and change the future with smarter advanced motion control systems!
Apply for this job!
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a motivation letter using the contact form below.