We are looking for an
Experienced and Passionate Production Manager
We are looking out for an experienced and passionate Production Manager. You will be responsible for a young and versatile team of skilled technicians and production specialists.
LAB Motion Systems takes up the challenge to create high-tech systems in batch production. This requires a carefully-thought-out planning, a high level of flexibility and a solid co-operation between the team members. As production manager, you form the bridge between the R&D-team, the application engineers and your production team. Your challenge is to forge and develop the team into an effective group that can meet the fast-growing production rates at LAB Motion Systems.
Your Job Content
- Translate the product requirements into a practical production plan
- Plan the production orders and set up the daily planning of the production team
- Coach and teach the team members
- Solve quality issues in the production
- Solve escalations in the production chain
- Follow up the quality procedures
- Improve the production efficiency and innovate the production process for continuous improvement
- Master in Industrial Engineering or equivalent combined with experience in mechanical production methods
- Production and efficiency focused, aiming to realize continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solver, crisis-management skills
- Strong organizational talent
- Highly skilled and self-motivated to manage and improve a young, multidisciplinary team
- Proven experience with international quality methods and standards
- Driven to approach perfect product quality
- Hands–on, a manager-by-example
Why work at LAB Motion Systems
LAB Motion Systems is a young and inspiring place to work at. You will be part of a team of 20 professionals and experienced veterans, all driven by a desire to always innovate and improve. LAB Motion Systems offers a challenging environment and encourages out-of-the-box thinking. As such, besides developing new concepts, there is also room to re-invent the ins and outs of the company whilst fitting the different team competences. Join us and let’s build, develop and change the future with smarter advanced motion control systems!
- You will have a key position in a company in full expansion
- Have a challenging job with interesting career opportunities
- Location: headquarters are in Haasrode (Leuven) – Belgium
- Salary and benefits: competitive package in line with the profile requirements
Apply for this job!
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a motivation letter using the contact form below.