LAB Motion Systems is looking for a
Production Assembly Specialist
LAB Motion Systems is a high-tech company specialized in the development of machines that require advanced motion performance. LAB Motion Systems realizes state-of-the-art machines for OEM-companies and research institutes. LAB has experienced know-how from concept generation up to series production.
Our developments offer cutting-edge bearing technology, high-performance direct drives, servo drivers, high-accuracy positioning feedback and integrated motion control. Our company has a tradition of continuous improvement and growth in the development of new products. To achieve this, we rely on an excellent team of PhD’s, development engineers and well-trained technicians as well a professional sales team.
Currently we’re looking for a Production Assembly Specialist to join our team.
1. Your profile
- You have a degree of TSO/HBO, graduate school, preferably in electro-mechanics
- You are open to learn new things (internal training)
- You have a solid knowledge of electricity, automation, soldering techniques; knowledge of mechanics is a plus
- You can read and understand electronic diagrams
- You can read and understand technical drawings
- You have a feel for precision and quality
- You are motivated, flexible and have self-discipline
- You can work in team as well as independently
- Assembly of rotation stages (air and ball bearings)
- Assembly of linear (XY) systems
- Assembly and testing of controllers (drivers)
- Motor assemblies
- Overall production support (cabling, preps, sub-assemblies, …)
3. Our offer
- We offer you an exciting and poly-tasked function in a high tech environment
- We offer an interesting salary package with extralegal benefits
- At LAB you have the chance to grow in your function and beyond your function
- It is a nice and young environment
- Flexible holidays
Apply for this job!
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a motivation letter using the contact form below.