The Drivebox motion controller combines a versatile motor controller with numerous customizations for precise, safe and user-friendly control of both brushed and brushless motors. This product can readily be used with any standard LAB rotary or linear stage. It is highly configurable to suit a very wide range of applications, and supports communication standards such as EtherCAT/Ethernet, CAN, RS232 and USB. The Drivebox can be controlled by a master device, or operate in stand-alone mode by running a user program and a convenient set of on-board I/O’s.
Combine your LAB products with this versatile drive controller, readily usable with any standard LAB rotary or linear stage!
- Readily usable with standard LAB products
- Highly configurable for a wide range of applications
- Supports communication standards such as EtherCAT/Ethernet, CAN, RS232 and USB
- Controllable by master device or operational in stand-alone mode by running a user program and set of onboard I/O’s.
- Supply voltages: 12V/24V/48V
- Digital inputs (2): TTL or PLC levels
- Switch inputs (5): Dry contact
- Analog input: 1 (differential, +-10V)
- Digital outputs: 4 (2 x TTL + 2 x voltage selectable)
- Hall sensor inputs
- Analog and digital encoder inputs
- Motor temperature safety guard input
- Safe Torque Off (STO) inputs: 2
For an easy integration in a variaty of systems and environments, the drivebox is available in different panel mount versions and a rack mount version.
Need a Quote? Information or Support?