CT250B Closed Frame
High-accuracy Cross Table
Our cross tables are built with precise cross-roller bearings and precision spindles in a unique configuration to realize a low profile and a large travel. The design is optimized for good straightness and flatness for a compact design. Sub-micron motion resolution is possible. On request, the drives can be equipped with a linear encoder.
The closed frame stages are custom developed to allow easy assembly on our standard rotary stages. Integrated slip ring assemblies are also available to make system integration a turnkey effort. With the low profile, a long travel and sub-micron position resolution, these stages are a must-have on many of our rotary stages.
The perfect solution for
- Microscopy stages
- Part alignment for roundness measurements
- Can be assembled on the RT150S and RT250S rotary stages, with slipring connection
- Very low profile
- Available with DC-motor or stepper motors
- Linear encoders are optionally available
- Travel, aperture and outer dimensions are customizable upon request
Need a Quote? Information or Support?